2q23.1 & MBD5 Deletion/Disruption/Duplication Disorders are extremely rare genetic conditions that affect approximately 250 people worldwide. Cases have been reported in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, England (UK), Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Malta, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, and the United States.
Join us on February 23, 2016 to help us raise awareness. How can you help?
1. Use our logos to change your profile pictures on social media.
2. Use our logos to have t-shirts made to wear on February 23.
3. On February 23, wear blue or t-shirts with our logo.
4. Take pictures and post them on social media using the hashtags #2q231AwarenessDay or #MBD5AwarenessDay
5. Participate in Rare Disease Day (February 29) wherever you are located.
Thanks so much!